Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekends are HARD!

Well, I need to come up with a solution for weekends! This weekend, Kolby and I ran off of necessity eating (which never includes anything healthy and often includes eating out). We worked from sun up to sun down (literally) on Saturday on home improvement/yard/garage projects. All of that while tending Jaxson's little friend whose parents are out of town for the weekend.

Through my exhaustion last night, I justified that I DESERVED chocolate. And not the sugar free kind! I splurged and ate two oreos, one dark chocolate coconut almond ball and a handfull of dark chocolate covered blueberries! Aaahhhh! My mistake last night made it easy for me to repeat it today. More Oreos and a handfull of potato chips.

SO, needless to say, I am STARTING OVER TOMORROW! I am kind of mad, because our goal was to go 2 weeks with NO sugar, and I was one day away from that goal! So, now, I am starting all over with that goal to prove to myself that I can do it! Also starting tomorrow is calorie counting (which I have neglected for the last two days).

And so... HERE'S TO TOMORROW!

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

i hear you! weekends are tricky...it's the letdown from the week! you'll do it this week!

Dane and Natalie said...

It is Sunday for me, too. I am used to making all kinds of yummy treats. I think we can still do it! You're the best. Thanks for keeping me motivated!