Saturday, September 13, 2008

No BIG Cravings; New Rule

Today went pretty well.  Why is it that I find myself surrounded by temptation EVERY day this week?  I went to a stake women's conference that had tables FULL of yummy-looking desserts!  But I resisted!  I find myself feeling hungry quite a bit, but I'm choosing NOT to satisfy it with empty calorie sugar-free snacks (that I keep on hand when I have a BAD sugar craving).  I need to think wisely about what I consume so it can stick with me and satiate my hunger.  Anyway, so other than the hunger feeling, I feel better.  I think the craving is pretty much out of my system (it didn't take as long as it has in the past).  My girlfriends Sara and Natalie have a rule that they don't eat after 8:00.  I have implemented the same rule and have done it the past two days.  Right now, it is harder than eating no sugar!  I am BAD at snacking in the evening just because that is when I sit down to relax.  Overall, a good day. 

No exercise today (weekends are hard for me!)

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

okay, ali, i have officially copied you & i just started a fitness blog for myself...it's pretty basic at the moment, but i am doing no sugar starting tomorrow & i'm figuring out my other goals right now, so i'll post those soon. anyway, thanks for the motivation & i hope you don't mind that i copied you!