Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wednesdays Report

Today was a pretty good day. I DID struggle with wanting to SNACK ALL DAY. But I had a good workout doing cardio kickboxing, an abs class, and running a mile. I think I ended up with around 1500 calories. I don't list all the foods I eat because I just track it mentally throughout the day. I think I want to get into swimming again. My girlfriend and I did it quite a bit in college and it is a great workout. I think I will start next week while the kids are in their swimming lessons (rather than sit idly on the side). Overall, a pretty good day. I am nervous about weigh-in this week and hope that I just at least maintained the weight loss from last week.

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

i want to get back into swimming, too! i knew you'd appreciate my long post & messages!:) way to go...i find myself wanting to snack also...i have to really think & make an effort when i eat & track the calories which i think is good.