Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday

Today was WONDERFUL! The Office was awesome! More awkward moments than ever! Ha! I just want to run out the room and hide, but as I always say, Michael Scott is like watching a train wreck, you can't look away! Oh! Wait a second, I'm suppose to be reporting in on my HEALTH goals!? Oops!

Today was a good day. I can't say that any of this is easy for me! Every day I want MORE FOOD! And I have an entire package of Smarties sitting in my cupboard right now; if you know me, you know that I have a particular weakness for straight sugar candy... pixie sticks, fun dip, bottle caps, chewy sweat tarts, smarties! I got them as little reward treats for Emma with reading and writing. Overall though, I guess it is getting easier to not STARE at the bag (I should not let TEMPTATION into my house!)

Here's THE REPORT:
Exercise:
Woke up at 5:30 for an Urban Iron weights class.
Ran 1 mile

Eating:
Ended with roughly 1400 calories
Drank lots of water (I'm going to start counting to make sure I get 8 cups, at least)
Took my vitamins
didn't eat after 8:00
I did have sugar in the marinara sauce I used for our spaghetti dinner tonight. I have a recipe for a great sugar free sauce from Suzanne Sommers (in her wonderful "Sommersizing diet"). I should have taken the time to make it, but ended up pressed for time after school, park, homework, etc, etc. It was 7 grams.

(Sara, I would LOVE that website that helps me figure calories on home cooked meals)

No comments: