Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hunger, Sushi and Jeans...

I cannot get rid of constantly feeling HUNGRY! Seriously, I feel it about an hour after I eat and live with it all day long. I guess I should be getting used to it by now. (Natalie, I seriously don't know how you went on such few calories this week!) I weighed in with Nat and I too only lost a pound. It is a lesson to me that I cannot have TWO bad days like I did this last week. It makes me recommitted to make my weekend a good one (especially since I usually don't get a work out in on weekends... Maybe I'll do P90X with Kolby, except that I can't stand the smell of his sweat when we work out together! Gross, I know!)

Today was a good day. I did an hour-long Triple Fit class, but didn't have the energy or will power to run or do abs or anything more. To be honest, I'm pretty sore from Thursday's class.

Eating was okay. By 6:00, I was at 800 calories which allowed me a little wiggle room for dinner. Kolby and I went out for sushi and I have no idea how many calories I ate, but I have to RAVE about an arugula salad I had with hazelnuts, berries and fetta cheese. It was SO good! The sushi was good too. I always feel good after eating it.

Oh, good news! I DID fit into some hand-me-down jeans that my mother-in-law gave me! I know she probably gave them to ME because they were too big for HER, but hey, I feel pretty good that they fit my butt now!

I also did measurements and lost 1/2 inch off my waist. My BMI was down .2 and my % body fat was UP 1% point!? Crap! Maybe it was affected by the fact that I'd already started working out..? I guess that can affect it sometimes.

Well, until next time...

1 comment:

Keersten said...

It sounds like you are doing great. Also, the fact that you can fit into anything ZeeZee related means you are lean and mean. After all she is like a size -2. ;-D