Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CrApPy DaY

Okay, my day started off bad when I went to bible study and indulged in a spinach cheese dip my girlfriend made. I think we almost licked the dish clean when we couldn't get anymore with our tortilla chips. She has been wanting to make this for me for MONTHS! So, I had to compliment her cooking by inhaling it, right? Okay, I am trying to justify. I kept thinking the whole time, "there is no way I can track how many calories are in this!" My guess is that I consumed over 500-600 calories (if not MORE!) After that, I had a half a peanut butter and honey sandwich and for dinner, leftover burritos (which are hard to figure the calories on). And with that, I ate four sugar-free cookies (my first sugar free treat in 4 days). I am positive I went WAY over the 1400 calories! All of this is piled on top of the fact that I DID NOT wake up this morning to work out! Whew! I feel the guilt! I've got to work my butt off tomorrow if I want to show any weight loss at Friday's weigh-in! I don't know, I may have blown the chance of any weight loss by my choices today :(

Until tomorrow...

No comments: