Monday, September 15, 2008

Daily Report

CALORIE COUNT FOR THE DAY:
Protein Shake (bananas, berries, milk, protein powder) - 380
apples and peanut butter - 300
pretzels - 100
wheat chex - 200
blue tortilla chips - 100
parmesan crusted flounder - 300
asparagus - 80
TOTAL: 1460

Okay I went a little over on the calories again. It is so hard to stay full! Do I need to just adjust to the permanent feeling of hunger? My friend Carrie says my body will adjust. It has been years since I've tracked calories like this. One time years ago, I dieted at 1000 calories a day! I don't know HOW I did that! I will feel better if I lose more than a pound this week (after tracking calories).

EXERCISE:
I ran for 2 miles this morning, sprinting the last quarter mile again. I'm feeling pretty good about the race in two weeks. I need to get out on the road though! It is much different than running on the treadmill. I am going to try to do some weights and abs after the kids go to bed. I will report tomorrow.

PS - My good friend Carrie has decided to join Natalie and Sara and I in our no sugar challenge! Yeah! Welcome aboard girl! The bigger the support group, the better! She has also started a fitness blog I've posted to the left (furna girl).

No comments: