Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Consequences of Eating Out!

Last night we went to Benihanas for our friend Garrett's 30th birthday. (click here for the story) It was REALLY good. But I wondered how I would feel afterward as I watched the chef load the garlic and herb butter into the food. It didn't help that I am a complete sucker for the pink sauce (I pretty much poured it onto my rice). Kolby and I shared a sushi appetizer with our friend Ben. It was my first time ordering sushi in 3 years and I was surprised at how much I REALLY liked it. Before, I think I would order a California role and PRETEND to like it. But after eating a lot more fish over the last few years and developing a LOVE for tuna, I really enjoyed it this time. After getting home and feeling overstuffed and yucky, I wished that would have just stuck with the sushi (I feel so good after eating it). Today, my body is angry with me for eating so poorly and I have had an upset stomach most of the day. On top of that, I have not worked out! Since I don't work out on Sunday's, I am going to have to hit it hard on Monday!

until then...

No comments: