Sunday, September 14, 2008

Calories

Okay, after tracking my calories today, I realize I need to do it every day. Today I ended with 1540 calories. I was so hungry when I woke up that I consumed 820 calories for breakfast alone! And egg burrito with 2 eggs, cheese and a tortilla, a banana and 2 cups of milk! Woa! Slow down Charlie! I will be more wise tomorrow. My daily calorie goal is 1200-1400/day. I may stay a little on the higher end because I feel quite drained and hungry on days when I get a good work out.

Today, no workout. Tomorrow will be tricky because I am babysitting my friends kids all morning... so wish me luck on getting a good work out in!

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

good for you! i find i'm super hungry when i'm working out more, too. maybe a small protein snack at 8 or right before 8 would help with that? also, with time your body will adjust to the fewer calories i think. good luck in the morning! if you can sneak in a 20 minute workout of some kind that'd probably help & keep you motivated with baby sitting! good luck! you'll do it!