Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Class at the Gym

I have been excited to get into a routine with the kids starting school so that I can get my work-out schedule set and so I could hit more classes at the gym. Today I went to Urban Iron, a weights class. I like the class, but often feel like I need to do extra to get some cardio in. So, I stayed for the next class which is new and SO fun! It is called Jump O' Lean. In fact this was the first time they taught it. I guess they are having several news stations/papers come and do a story on it next week. It is with rebound jumpers (little trampolines) and jump ropes. I will be honest, it nearly killed me and I wanted to quit 3 or 4 times. But it was fun and different and motivated me to build up my cardio to be able to jump 100 times on the jump rope without messing up. Today I think I did just over 30, so I have a ways to go, because that alone nearly killed me!

So, a new goal after today... JUMP 100 times with jump rope with messing up!

No comments: