Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm struggling with my "report"

Okay, I am kind of struggling to sit down at the end of the day and report how I did. If I didn't get emails and support from "my girls" I think I would just slack. So, thank you Sara, Natalie and Carrie for keeping me accountable to you!

Yesterday was a good day. I ended up with around 1450 calories and had a great work out: a step class, an abs class and I ran two miles (one on the treadmill and one off)

Today has been a little harder. I slept through my alarm at 5:30 this morning and didn't wake up until 7:30. Oops, too late for a work out at that point. I felt like I was dragging all day because I didn't work out. My Calories were okay. It is hard to know how many calories are in my dinners. Tonight we had Pecan crusted Trout and veges and I'm not sure how many calories were in that. So I am just guessing that I ended around 1500 calories.

Oh, I forgot to report that yesterday I measured my BMI and % of body fat and both have dropped so that's good! In fact, I've lost 2% of body fat (so I am officially under my goal of getting it below 19%... I think I will try to lose more). And my BMI went down my .5.

Well, I want to give a shout out for "my girls" who are all doing so great! Keep up the good work girls and THANK YOU for motivating me!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

good job on the body fat decrease! i have a LONG way to go!!! does your scale measure that? it's motivating to read this because i need to do weights, more cardio, etc...but all in time.:)
i have a hard time counting the calories at dinner, too, because it's not as clear cut & it's hard to measure with a scale. it's probably best to do portion control at that point, huh?
anyway thanks for motivating me!!!

sara said...

Wow--that's awesome on the body fat loss. Impressive!!! I have a website that will calculate calories for your own recipes if you want it. That is IF you made the trout yourself.