Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shout out for my husband

You know, I just have to give a shout out for my husband, who has been working on his own fitness and health program. In the last couple months, he has lost over 15 pounds! Probably more than that now, actually. He is going to weigh in this Friday, so I'll report his progress as well.

As for me, today was a good day:
EXERCISE:
- 30 minutes on the Cybex machine (like an elliptical)
- ran 1 mile on the track
- 15 minutes weights
- 20 minute "absolutely abs" class

** to report in from last night. I said I was going to try to do something after the kids went to bed. It didn't do weights, but I did a 17 minute P90X Ab Ripper... that made my ribs feel bruised today!

DIETING:
- I feel really good about having the sugar craving officially out of my system.
Here are my calories for the day
- protein shake - 350
- toast - 100
- protein bar - 250
- chicken burritos with avacado, rice beans, and a mojo sauce - ???! (I'm going to guess that is was 600 calories!)
a cup of milk - 110
TOTAL: 1410

No comments: