Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday's Report

After a weekend of not tracking my calories, I tried hard to get back to it today. The thing that helped me was the fact that I have NO FOOD in my house right now. Tomorrow is a BIG grocery shopping day for me (to stock our fridge AND get ready for Thanksgiving). I hope I can control myself when I have food around me! I only have a week and a half before DECEMBER 5th... my goal date to have lost the last 5 pounds! So, I'm hoping that knowledge will be my motivation!

DIET:
banana - 130
1/2 peanut butter and honey sandwich - 250
string cheese - 60
ZONE protein bar - 200
Trader Joe ABC crackers - 130
string cheese - 60
1/2 peanut butter and honey sandwich - 250
chicken noodle soup - 250?
crackers - 120?
Sourdough bread - 130?
bowl of cereal - 300
TOTAL = 1880

EXERCISE
30 minutes on bike
20 minute abs class
hour long weights class
10 minutes on elliptical
**(I am behind on my Book of Mormon reading goals and HAVE to catch up so I'm not reading all Christmas break, so there may be extra time reported on bike/elliptical in the next couple weeks!)

2 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

Looks like you had a good day. Did you make your chicken noodle soup? Usually, what I've found, is a cup of Chicken Noodle soup is only about 100 calories. That is the canned stuff but you probably made your own delicious recipe. Good job on your exercise, too!

Carrie Anne said...

oh i need to kick it in gear b/c i did not do well this weekend! ugh! way to go!!!