Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Report

Today was a good day except in the sugar department. My kids trade their Halloween candy in for a prize and I stashed it away to use for stockings at Christmas. Well, the knowledge that it was there got to me. The good news is that it is gone. The bad news is that I ate it. Not all of it, but several chocolate pieces. The rest is now in the trash since I obviously cannot handle having it around. I did so well last weekend on my NO SUGAR challenge that I'm going to start it up again. Since I need a time frame to work within... I am going to try to go TWO FULL weeks with NO sugar. I think I was shy one day the very first time we did the two week challenge, so for me, I need to use the "challenge" as motivation. Hold me to it!

Here is the my daily report:
DIET:
banana - 150
raisin bran - 375
zone bar - 200
snack-size snickers - 100
Butternut Squash soup - 300
Ciabatta bread - 200
arugula salad - 400
TOTAL (before junk): 1725
total estimated calories on junk candy (I am only reporting this because I promised Natalie that I would report EVERY day. You don't know how bad I want to LIE right now! I guess I need this as one of those "light bulb moments")
total candy calories - 600
TOTAL = 2325

EXERCISE:
hour-long triple fit class
6 miles on the bike
ran 1 mile

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

i know! the sugar thing is SO HARD! i cannot have it in the house either! it's just way too hard! plus i feel better about my kids not being able to find it. i'm proud of you for being honest...i'd be tempted not to report that, too! i love that we are so honest with each other!