Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Report

Okay, so the P90X legs work out obviously KICKED my butt, because I could barely get out of bed this morning. Even Kolby is sore (surprising to me because his butt is seriously hard as steel!... ha, I'm sure you ALL were dying to know that!). I am growing to love P90X. The guy who made it is a total goofball and I often rolled me eyes at him at first, but after noticing a difference in our lives (Kolby more than mine so far), we have grown to LOVE him! His quirkiness has become endearing. Anyway, hopefully the soreness will be gone in time for my weights class tomorrow.

Here is the damage for today:
DIET
steel cut oats - 130
pecans - 80
raisins - 65
brown sugar - 80
milk - 40
hard boiled egg - 70
half tuna sandwich - 200
chips - 130
ZONE protein bar - 200
turkey meatloaf - 200
Butternut squash soup - 200
ciabatta bread - 150
butter - 60
Trader Joes Chocolate - 300
TOTAL = 1905

Okay, I am embarrassed to have to admit that I CANNOT let go of sugar right now! Seriously, I don't know what my deal is! I don't know if I just need a "light bulb moment" like Natalie talked about (I love that Nat). I am kind of getting discouraged with myself that my willpower is so weak. I think I am going to move ALL of the chocolate in our house up to Kolby's study room. We are bad because we ALWAYS have trader joe treats around. I know that is the only thing that is going to work for me, so I will report in tomorrow on how I do. Hopefully keeping it out of sight will be enough (that the treck up the two flights of stairs better be enough to keep me away from it! If not, I may have to just throw it out).

No comments: