Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Report

Here is my report for the day:
DIET:
small apple - 60
hard boiled egg - 70
simple harvest oatmeal with pecans - 160
1/2 cup of milk - 45
Atkins protein bar - 200
butternut squash soup - 150
string cheese - 80
raisin bran - 250
turkey sloppy joes
bun - 120
meat - 200
cheese - 70
pickles - 15
potato chips - 150
orange juice - 110
TOTAL SO FAR: 1680

EXERCISE:
35 minutes on treadmill
20 minute abs class
hour long weights class

I am worried about bulking up with all the weights that I am doing. I seem to either be doing weights or high cardio (at the peak of my target heart rate zone). So, I have decided that I am going spend more time in the cardio and "fat burning zone," which for me is a heart rate of about 125-140. I will still do weights, but I think I'm going to keep it to Monday and Thursday and do Yoga on Saturdays. That is pretty much what I was doing except instead of Yoga, I've been doing an extra day of weights. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

You are so awesome with your workouts! I really need to steal some of your motivation and energy for workouts. You rock, Ali. I seriously couldn't do this without you. Thanks!

Carrie Anne said...

i think i need to try yoga...a new place opened up here in alpine. and i should really do a turbo jam class at the rec center...when is there time, though? alpine is so far away from everything! thanks for the info & for keeping me motivated!:)