Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kickin' it in GEAR!!!

I just spoke with my friend Natalie. We both cheated and weighed in a day early (not knowing that the other was doing it), and we both feel discouraged by our lack of progress. In short, we concluded that we need to KICK IT IN GEAR! We are both on the countdown to our vacations (a cruise for her, Hawaii for me). So, since working out is not enough for me (I do it EVERY day... well 6 days a week... and I haven't lost a pound in 3 weeks!), Natalie is going to HOLD ME TO a more strict diet! Thank goodness for friends who can hold me accountable, because I obviously NEED it. With this re-commitment, I am going to report daily my calorie intake. I know they are not the most exciting posts to read, but I am not doing this blog for anyone but myself (I doubt I have many readers... other than my support girls). So, starting today, although it's not pretty, here are my calories for the day:

Diet:
blueberry yogurt - 120
Go Lean cereal - 200
1/2 cup of milk - 45
open face tuna on whole wheat bread - 320
potato chips - 150
dark chocolate covered blueberries - 180
ZONE protein bar - 200
Calzone - 650
TOTAL = 1865

Exercise:
hour long weights class
5 1/2 miles on bike
30 minutes walking on treadmill
(I know this may seem like a lot, but it is the only way I can get some reading in that I need to in order meet some reading goals that I have!)

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

i hear you! it's like we've hit a plateu or something! i am going to post on mine right now...thanks for the motivation!

Dane and Natalie said...

Good job on the post. Get rid of all the stuff you know you can't resist eating. That's what I did today. We are going to have a couple of rough sugarless days again until it is out of the system. Go us!