Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday's Report

It's NOT pretty today, but here it is:

DIET:
Raisin Bran - 250
1/2 peanut butter and honey sandwich - 250
Orange Juice - 110
trader Joes baked cheesies - 130
ZONE Protein bar - 200
Kit Kat - 200 (don't ask!)
Trader Joe's Pizza - 350
tiny slice of ciabatta with peanut butter and honey - 130
Trader Joe's chocolate - 350 (don't ask... again!)
TOTAL: 1970

EXERCISE:
none :(

I'm not sure what my deal was today, but I know that NOT working out this morning affected my eating. Although it was nice to have a couple extra hours to get things done that I would not have had I worked out. I am realizing how much of my time during the day is spent exercising (part of the reason why I love early morning classes, so it doesn't cut into my day). I usually do a 6:00 a.m. class on Tuesdays but I didn't get to bed until after midnight and slept through my alarm... UGH!

On a positive note, my research has shown me that I can lose weight on a diet of 1730-1850 calories a day. I am doubtful of that since my success has come when I keep it below 1500. But we'll see on Friday (I better kick it in gear!)

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

i know! we have "those" days...whatever...tomorrow is a new day!!!! you can do it! i feel like i need to be eating way less, too, even though i am breastfeeding, but then i'm hungry...ugh...always a guessing game, huh? i don't feel like i am losing but we'll see! i have to mentally prepare myself for the weigh in...i like accomplishing my goals each day but if i don't see a difference on friday i am going to be so bummed out! oh well...you are motivating to me, too, so thank you!!!

Dane and Natalie said...

Oh, that day is nothing compared to some of the ones I've had in the past 3 weeks or so. I was just a chicken and didn't post it all. You are brave for being honest. Good luck tomorrow.