Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday's Report

My day was okay.  I fell into old habit and ate after 8:00.  Now I remember why it is so important, because I NEVER make good choices after 8:00!  I would have been GREAT if I would have distracted myself with something or gone to bed (early).

DIET:
protein shake (soy milk, banana, berries, protein powder) - 300
ZONE protein bar - 200
1/2 peanut and honey sandwich - 250
turkey burger - 150
whole wheat bun - 180
cheese - 60
mayo and ketchup - 60
chips - 200
joe joe's - 200
coconut almond clusters - 210
milk - 220
 TOTAL = 2030

EXERCISE:
1 hour of plyometrics

I never reported for yesterday.  It was pretty good.  I ended below 2000, which lately, is good for me.  I DID do some cardio on Monday night, so that was good.  Yesterday I did 4 miles on the treadmill (running 3 of it).  I also did 30 minutes of a Zumba class and biked for about 15 minutes.  

2 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

Good job on your exercise! You have been doing well with that. I am going to have to up my miles. I am looking pathetic only doing 2 when you and Carrie are cranking out 4 at a time! How do you feel letting treats back in? Has it been hard or better than before? Some days it is good but some days I get a little crazy. Talk to ya soon!

Carrie Anne said...

i hear you...i just have to mentally tell myself every day that i am done at 8pm no matter what...i just don't need anything after that! it's so hard to break old habits!:) you'll do it, though...and way to go on working out! it's so fun keeping up with you & natalie on this...so helpful to me!:)