Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday's Bleak Report

My weekend was not the greatest. My dinner date on Friday kind of flowed over through the weekend. Today started out okay, but then my kids convinced me to make chocolate chip cookies (they are both out of school today). That kind of killed the numbers. My body needs 2300 calories to maintain my weight and I have been dangerously close to that number for the past FOUR days. So, I have to hit it HARD for the next three days if I want to lose anything (I'll be happy if it is .25 lbs! I just need gradual progress)

DIET:
banana - 150
Go Lean cereal - 200
yogurt - 120
milk - 40
sugar free chocolate treats - 150
graham crackers - 150
milk - 220
chocolate chip cookies - 500
Cafe Rio style pork - 350?
black beans - 130?
cilantro sauce - 130?
tortilla chips - 100
TOTAL: 2240

EXERCISE:
20-minute abs class
hour-long weights class

I was dragging today and didn't have it in me to do any cardio, so I'm going to try to do some tonight at home.

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

i hear you sister! my monday wasn't awesome either! oh well...we can finish the week strong i know it!