Monday, December 1, 2008

What a WEEK!

Man, Thanksgiving is brutal to the diet! The good news is that I enjoyed LOTS of great food! The bad news is that I have officially gained back the 3.5 pounds that I worked for 4 (FREAKIN) weeks to lose! URGH! Isn't it crazy how fast you can gain weight but how L...O...N...G it takes to LOSE it?! Kind of frustrating, but that is the reality of life! And, everyone deserves to enjoy GOOD food every once in awhile, so, I'm starting at square one. Seeing as how my 5 week challenge to lose five pounds is up THIS week, and considering the fact that it is NOT a good time of the month for me to even try to count my weight this week, I am extending my goal date a couple weeks. I have not decided when. The girls and I are trying to come up with a "PLAN" on how best to deal with the holidays realistically... meaning, enjoying it, but not ruining our diets because of it.

Here is my report for the day:

DIET:
ended with about 1800
(I'm posting this the day after and don't remember specifics)

EXERCISE:
abs class
hour weights class
ran/walked 2 miles

No comments: