Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday

Finally, I got a workout in today! It felt SO good!

DIET:
Protein Shake - 350
- (berries, milk, banana, protein powder)
ABC Crackers - 90
Tuna - 100?
Mayo - 40?
Cheese - 60?
Bread - 110
Chips - 200
coconut shrimp - 250?
bread and butter - 150?
Salmon Cakes - 400?
Ahi Tuna - 100?
asparagus - 50?
TOTAL SO FAR: 1900?

WATER:
75 ounces (not counting a bunch of sparkling water)

EXERCISE:
45 minute interval class
20 minutes on treadmill

OH! I almost forgot. I weighed myself today. I am down from last week. Sara you were right about just getting all that extra food from Thanksgiving out of my system. After this week, I see that I only gained .7 from Thanksgiving, which means I am down 2.6 from last week. (thank goodness, I was starting to get discouraged over all that work I put in for a month!) I did not measure body fat, BMI, or measurements. I'll do that next week.

OFFICIALLY... 3.2 pounds to go!

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

Yay on the loss! I looked for you after that class this morning. I must have just missed you. Braden said he had fun playing with Emma today. Way to go...you can totally do 3.5 pounds. No problem!