Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Holiday Goals:

The girls and I have realized the need to keep some focus and motivation going. So, I decided to write out my goals for the month.. just FOUR to keep it simple:

1. FOCUS on water intake (I tend to slack off when it's cold outside). 85 ounces a day and report it on the blog each night (like Carrie does)

2. Report EVERY day, including Saturdays, Sundays, Christmas day, etc. My goal is to NOT miss ONE day of reporting.

3. Allow some treats, but count them into my calories. My calorie goal is 1800 calories a day

4. I am going to continue on the work out schedule I am already on since that seems to be working, but I'm going to add two things:

- I'd like to be able to run 5 miles by Christmas (at first I thought I would tie a time to that goal, but I think I'll be happy if I can just run that far)

- Do one new P90X a week, whether it's weights, yoga or Kenpo. I always feel sore when I switch it up so I know it does my muscles some good so they don't get used the same old thing.

Here's the report for today:
DIET:
Go Lean cereal - 200
yogurt - 120
milk - 40
almond cookies - 140
peanut butter - 100
bread - 110
honey - 40
Atkins Protein bar - 200
sugar free chocolate - 40
crackers - 60
burritto - 300
salsa - 50
some bites of the kids macaroni - 150
broccoli with parmesan - 75
TOTAL: 1625

WATER:
100 ounces

EXERCISE:
none (yet). I hope to do something after the kids are in bed

3 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

I LOVE the goals. Only you are a lot better at following through with all of them. I feel like I can only take a couple at a time or I get confused and overloaded. You are awesome at that!

Carrie Anne said...

way to go on the goals! i agree...keeping it simple is great because then you feel like you are accomplishing things day after day! way to go!

Keersten said...

Have you tried the plyometrics video? It kicks my butt!