Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy Wednesday

I am afraid I'm going to be going TWO days without working out. Hopefully the 2.5 hours of "Turkey Burn" at the gym on Saturday will help compensate. Today is a busy one, so I thought I'd record my calories so far and then update it tonight.

DIET:
Go Lean cereal - 200
yogurt - 120
milk - 30
tuna - 160?
mayo - 50?
bread - 110
cheese - 60
pretzels - 100
almond cookies - 140
m&m's - 300
arugula - 50
apple - 20
hazlenuts - 100
dressing - 40
turkey stuffed croissant - 120
vitamin water - 50
TOTAL: 1650

WATER:
32 ounces

One more IMPORTANT goal I need to add to my previous post (I can't believe I forgot it because it is SO crucial for me)...

NO EATING PAST 8pm!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

way to go ali!!!! i totally understand...i feel like all of a sudden things are really busy with school, kids, etc. so it's been trickier getting all of the exercise i want! i need to email you soon about your trip out here!