Friday, December 19, 2008

Work out is KEY

Today I woke up and did plyometrics... which is basically an hour of hell! Just kidding, I really like it even though it IS quite hard. I also did about 15 minutes of abs. Aside from the fact that the first thing I ate after working out was about 350 calories in m&m's and pumpkin roll, I feel so much better after working out! I had an absolutely crazy day getting ready for Jaxson's school party I was in charge of, and I felt like the workout beforehand helped me to push through my RUNNING around the house getting everything ready. The party was a huge success and although my eating was not the best today, I don't think I went too far over my needed calories (not my "diet" calories). I should have tracked it better, but here's what I remember:

m&m's - 150
1/2 pumpkin roll slice - 200
open face tuna - 330
cupcake batter - 150? (gross, I know)
cupcake - 150?
crab stuffed chicken - 300
broccoli - 50
carrots - 30?
potato - 200
2 dark chocolate covered grahams - 300
m&m's - 150
milk - 80
TOTAL: 2090

Tomorrow is going to be a BIG work out day. I think I'm going to hit TWO classes.

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

i know how you feel! i have had sick kids, sleepless nights, less exercise & MORE CRAP b/c i've been doing our holiday baking...i agree...not worth it but i don't have enough will power! i'm just getting through until i get to san diego where i can run along the beach everyday & be motivated by good weather. i have so much going on in the next 4 days it's a joke! oh well...we just keep each other going....it's still helpful to check in & keep up with each other...sorry i've been a slacker & "failing" in a lot of ways!