Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday

Man, it is HARD for me to report on weekends! I am going to have to guess on these calories because I didn't measure or keep track throughout the day:

oatmeal with walnuts and raisins - 250
zone bar - 190
cracker with cheese - 40
candy - 60
spagetti and chicken (with sauce and parmesan) - 500?
sourdough bread with butter - 350?
oreos - 150
milk - 200
almond cookies - 140
TOTAL: 1880

WATER:
probably only 25 ounces (that is probably why I don't feel great right now)

Man, I really ate bad today. At least I stayed in range, calorie-wise.

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

okay...don't feel very bad b/c i have had WAY over my calories today & yesterday & you are right...you can get right back on track! the 8 miles took about 1 hour & 45 minutes...my legs were tired, but it felt really good...b/c i go slow! when you visit, we can do a couple of miles, no big deal, don't worry! i can't wait! i have forgotten what dates you'll be here...we'll be in san diego 12/23-1/2...we'll still get to see you, right? can't wait!