Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday

I have somehow managed to pull my hip flexer muscle and it is killing me! It started yesterday and is worse today. I probably only got about 4 hour of sleep last night it hurt so bad. I must have done something to tweak it when I did some CORE exercises. It is making me kind of mad because I really wanted to work out today, but I can barely hobble around my house, let alone exercise (you should see me try to make it up and down the 40 stairs in our house! I am not being very productive with house cleaning/laundry!) So, instead I am getting some reading in while I keep heat on it! I think I'm going to try to hit the weights class tomorrow so I can at least get an upper body work out in.

DIET:
Go Lean Cereal - 200
Yogurt - 120
milk - 30
bread - 110
peanut butter - 100
honey - 40
Chips - 170
zone bar - 190
parmesan crusted tilapia - 350
mixed vegetables - 180
sourdough bread - 80
2 jo jos - 140
bit of a treat from Natalie - 100?
TOTAL so far: 1810

WATER: 75 oucnes (so far)

Do you see what I mean about getting in a rut with my eating? Especially when I'm dieting... I just eat the same things each day (except for dinner). I KNOW I need to work on that!

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

How do you pull THAT muscle? That is like the smallest muscle on your leg? What a bummer! I hate it when I want to work out and can't! I know what you mean about eating the same things over and over. That is why I am so excited about my new meal plan idea. I still think I will eat a lot of the same things but at least I will be able to plan if I want to change it up a bit! Good luck with the workout tomorrow!