Thursday, December 18, 2008

Talk about FAILURE!

Man, all I can think of is... "I Failed!" Now I know why some people chose NOT to set goals... so they don't feel disappointed when/if they fail to meet that goal. One of my holiday goals was to "report every day, even weekends and holidays." Well, let's see... I am now going on my 6th day of not reporting. Oh wait, I'm reporting TODAY. Okay, 5 days then. Bad enough! Sorry to my fitness friends for dropping off the face of the planet there for the last week! I have not been encouraging you!.. sorry. In attempt to get back on the horse, I am going to give a pathetic report summing up my 5 missed days (be warned... it's not pretty)

Saturday - no exercise, eating just okay
Sunday - no exercise, eating just okay
Monday - 50 minutes on elliptical, 2 miles on track, 20 minutes weights/abs, eating bad
Tuesday - early morning work out, eating BAD (started my holiday baking)
Wednesday - early morning work out, eating EVEN WORSE (thanks to Amanda Y's Mountain Dew Apple Dumpling! Ugh! oh, and more holiday baking)
Thursday - I FEEL so YUCKY! Seriously, I can't believe how gross I feel from eating holiday food! I tell myself "it is NOT worth it! But then a piece of pumpkin roll stares me down and I HAVE to take a bite!) No work out today.

As for tomorrow... I am getting back to counting my calories and REPORTING! Hold me to it fitness friends - holiday food is good, but it is NOT worth the way I feel right now. Oh, and FYI... I am NOT weighing in tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

Just jump back on...no worries. You are getting ready to leave, too...that's time consuming and stressful! Have you come up with a plan for your vacation? I don't know what I'll do because I don't want to deprive myself but there's no way I can keep with this strict of a schedule when EVERYTHING you do revolves around food. Let me know if you have any tips!