Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Day Friday

Today was weigh in and, drum roll... I lost .8 pound! I thought I might just stay the same with my weekend Christmas party indulgence, so I am happy to have shown a little loss. I have mixed feelings about the rest of my "numbers," here they are:
BMI - DOWN .1
% Body fat - DOWN 1.1%!
Waist - UP 1/2 inch
Hips - UP one inch
Thigh - same
Arm - DOWN 1/2 inch (finally)

My waist and hips are definitely where I gain my weight. I can't believe that my arm measurement is down. It has not changed AT ALL since I've started tracking months ago.

Maybe I can tone up my waist by working out more this next week (I totally slacked in the exercise department this past week!)

Here is my daily report:
DIET:
Zone bar - 200
Raisin Bran - 200
Milk - 60
Christmas goodies - 130
crackers - 80
100 calorie pack - 100
hard boiled egg - 70
Chips - 160
tortilla - 140
beans - 60
rice - 80
Chicken - 100
Sour Cream - 80
Cheese - 60
Salsa - 20
hot chocolate milk - 210
Total: 1750

EXERCISE:
50 minutes on elliptical
ran 2 miles on track
20 minutes abs and weights

WATER:
85 ounces so far

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

way to go ali! you are rocking it & making me more motivated with my goals!