Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday

My alarm did not go off this morning and I had a busy day from 8:00 until now. Maybe I'll do something after the kids are in bed (I'm all dressed and ready, so I hope I can keep the motivation after I lay in bed with the kiddos! I seem to lose it pretty easy after that! I don't know HOW people work out in the evening!)

DIET:
Go Lean Cereal - 200
Yogurt - 120
milk - 30
Atkins Protein Bar - 200
Fat free Pringles - 100
Pretzels - 40
sugar free chocolate - 120
butternut squash soup - 200
sourdough bread - 200
almond shortbread cookies - 210
Dark chocolate covered pepermind Jo Jo's - 450! (150 each!)
TOTAL: 1870
(man, no fruit at all today! Maybe I'll eat an apple later!)

WATER:
75 ounces (I'm still going...)
I think I'm going to brave up and weigh myself tomorrow. I'm not sure what I expect.

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

you are braver than me! i can't weigh in tomorrow knowing that i have not been as good this week! way to go on keeping your calories under control! i think i need more fiber in my life, too! totally hear you!