Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank Goodness for a New Week

My weekend consisted of a great workout Saturday morning which was BLOWN by kettle corn, apple pie, vanilla ice cream, and trader joe's chocolate. Yeah, I pretty much binged. Last week was my WORST week since starting my diet. Hence the title of this post... THANK GOODNESS FOR A NEW WEEK!

So far so good. I had a good Sunday and stayed within 1400 calories.
Monday (yesterday) was a good day...
Exercise:
- ran 2 miles
- 20 min. abs class
- hour weights class
Diet:
- 1500 calories

I am feeling really good about this week! I am back to strict guidelines, including: 1400 calorie limit a day, no sugar, exercise every day (5-6 days a week), 8 glasses of water a day, vitamins, and no food after 8:00p.m.

HERE'S TO A GREAT WEEK!....

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

hey thank you for your advice on the treat thing...it does get hard, huh? for bee's bday we are buying cupcakes...one for each person so that i don't have them staring at me all weekend! i know it's more expensive but it's better for ME! i need all the help i can get! hopefully in a few weeks/months i won't have these craving weeks.
good job for you, too! starting a new week is the best...we can do it! thank you for motivating me like crazy! if i wasn't checking in each night i'd be feeling so yucky! have a great thursday!