Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Monday/Tuesday Report

Well, I thought I'd post a quick report on the last two days.  I have struggled with the sugar cravings, but have not given in.  I feel like I am so focused on NOT eating sugar and NOT letting myself get too hungry (with my eat-every-three-hours rule), that I have probably gone over on calories.  Monday was a good exercise day.  Yesterday was not.  I slept through my alarm and missed my early morning class.  Not eating after 8:00 is a big deal for me.  I usually go to bed hungry, but I take that as a good sign since I NEVER make good choices after 8:00 and I KNOW I have eaten plenty of calories.  Why would I eat a snack to curb the hunger when I'm just going to sleep on all those calories?  Anyway, so far so good.  Thank you Sara for challenging all of us to go strict on the sugar thing again.  It really is JUST what I needed.  I am not planning to lose anything this week (because of my sugar/calorie filled weekend), but we'll see.  

Until next time...

No comments: