Friday, October 3, 2008

Just Glad I Didn't GAIN!

Well, after my last couple days (especially yesterday), I am just SO GLAD that I didn't GAIN two pounds at weigh in this morning.  I am actually down .4 (I am calling it a half pound).  Normally I'd be bummed about it, but considering that I probably ate 1000 calories for dinner alone yesterday (eating turkey burgers, garlic fries and an arugula salad with a few chocolates and a pack of smarties after), and the fact that I feel totally bloated and emotional from that time of month approaching, I am actually super motivated by it.  I am most motivated by my friend Natalie's loss of 2 pounds!  (Congrats Nat!)  So, here's the report for the last two days:

Thursday 
Eating 
- BAD (probably 2200-2400 calories)
Exercise
- hour-long weights class, ran 1 mile

Friday
Exercise
- hour-long triple fit class
- worked out abs for 15 minutes
- ran 1 mile
Eating
- protein shake - 350
- raisin bran cereal - 250
- cheese stick - 45
- protein bar - 240
- chick filet grilled sandwich - 210
- cup of fruit - 50
- diet coke - 0
- some fries and sauce - ?? (150)
TOTAL: 1300 calories

**I have had two diet cokes this week, and I have NOT felt good afterward.  They make me feel bloated and too full.  Sure they taste good, but I FEEL so much better when I stick with water.  So, my goal for this coming week... NO DIET COKE!

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

i binged tonight & i feel SO BLOATED, too! ugh! i'm so not doing that again soon! Way to go on losing .4! i'm with you...at least i didn't gain. enjoy your weekend! you did great!