Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Weigh IN

I had my weekly weigh in today and lost a pound (I think... I was down .4 before I worked out and 1.6 after I worked out, I'm going to count it as a pound). I don't expect that it should have been any better than that considering the bad weekend I had. I know I should feel happy about it, but I am not FEELING like I've lost anything. I am feeling yucky, actually, and bloated. I'm sure it's just bad timing of the month.

Here is my report from the last couple of days:
Wednesday:
I think I ended with around 1500 calories. I did eat a couple candy corns and smarties and should feel guilty about it, but instead I felt like I had a little victory by only eating a couple and being able to stop. I didn't work out because I injured my ankle on Monday and tried to give it some rest. I soaked it in epsom salt and braced it and now (two days later) it is already feeling better.

Thursday
Diet:
- I did okay, except that even though I stayed with my calorie limit, I did NOT make the healthiest food choices. I need to start tracking how many fruits/vege's I get each day.
Exercise:
- I did the treadmill for an hour and ran 3 miles.

Friday
Diet:
- I did great all day and then went over the calories at date night tonight with dessert. Yup, I ate two sugar cookies. What is my deal? Seriously, I did so well at first and now it seems like I am slacking every day! I REALLY AM going to have to go cold turkey, absolutely NO sugar, no cheating, no anything!
Exercise:
- 45 minute interval class

My goals for the weekend:
- NO SUGAR
- Exercise on Saturday
- 1400 calories each day
- 8 FULL glasses of water/day

No comments: