Friday, October 24, 2008

OUCH!

I AM SO SORE! I did an hour long P90X Plyometrics video on Wednesday and I have not been able to really work out since. I did upper body weights on Thursday and then very casually did a bike today (but did it so I could read rather than get good exercise). I have not really gotten sore from my gym classes and it makes me wonder if I am working hard enough. I don't expect to feel sore after every class, but I want to know that I have exerted myself. I think I LIKE to feel sore every once in awhile. Anyway, aside from that, here is my run down for the week

ANY LOSS IS A SUCCESS...
Lost .7 pounds
Lost 1/2 inch off my thighs
Dropped an entire % of body weight!
(I am most excited about the % of body weight!)

Overall an okay week. Of course I wish I could lose these last 5 pound a little FASTER! but I am at least happy that it is progressing (slowly but surely).

3 comments:

HunnyHull said...

You are doing amazing! I am inspired by our physical discipline. I am going to keep coming back to your blog for inspiration on exercise. Staying disciplined with eating is easy for me, but exercise is the hard one for me. Thanks for the great example!

Hurst Family said...

You are my hero. I've been trying to tone up for the longest time now. I have this chunk of fat right behind where my butt meets my thigh. I absolutley hate it, I recently bought Tony Horton's 10 minute videos. I so wanted to buy the power 90 ones. Are they a killer?

Dane and Natalie said...

I like to feel sore too after I workout so I totally get you there! I have taken it a little too far before and been too sore to workout the next day..and the next. You are awesome. You are totally inspirational on following through on your goals. Thanks for the motivation!