Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

I am back after a 2 week vacation which cost me about 5 pounds (I think), I am going to weigh in on the gym scale on Friday for the official damage. Hopefully it is not as bad as I think it is. Getting life back to normal is crazy right now with about 7 loads of laundry and taking down all of Christmas (probably 6 or 7 totes of stuff!... ridiculous, I know!) So, I am going to keep this short.

DIET:
Raisin bran - 210
milk - 100
zone bar - 200
dried fruit - 200
string cheese - 80
doritos - 200
orange juice - 110
jo jo cookies - 400 (ouch!)
milk - 110
spagetti - 100
meatballs - 200
sauce - 100
total : 2010

WATER:
50 ounces

EXERCISE:
walking up and down stairs about 500 times (exaggeration) cleaning house

until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

welcome home! i totally understand...we are still not unpacked!

Dane and Natalie said...

So glad you're back!!! Yes, I want to go to the gym tomorrow. I am doing double duty. I didn't get to go today so I will be there at about 9:15. I don't want to go to that class...I want to do some SERIOUS cardio and weights. I will also be going back to the 4:20 Turbo Kick class that they just added!!!