Friday, January 9, 2009

Quick Friday Post

Well, seeing as how it's almost midnight, I better get my "post" in before the day is over. Today was an okay day. It was GREAT for exercise, but not so great with eating. You know how many of us get discouraged by the numbers on the scale and eat crummy? Well, today I think I was encouraged by the numbers, realizing that they were NOT as bad as I thought they should be and justified a little "wiggle room" in my diet. I actually did fine until after 8:00 when I should have STOPPED eating but had a few treats instead. I should NOT be allowed to go to Trader Joes because I physically CANNOT restrain myself from buying dark chocolate covered blueberries. I know I mention these A LOT on this blog, but they really ARE my biggest weakness in life. I will report what I remember with the diet, but it is not accurate...

DIET:
apple - 60
zone bar - 210
baked cheesies - 200
chocolate blueberries - 300
fruit bar - 140
potato chips - 150
spagetti - 130
meatballs - 200
sauce - 100
bites of kid's macaroni - 100
Caesar salad - 150
milk - 110
misc treats/junk - 300?
TOTAL = 2010

EXERCISE:
45 minute interval class
1 hour palates

WATER:
60+ ounces

Good news is that my % of body fat is not too far off (only about 1%)and my BMI the same. I HAVE gained two inches on my waist and 1 inch on my hips, arms and thighs. So, my goal before Hawaii is to LOSE THE INCHES! Even if I don't drop any pounds, I will be SO HAPPY if I can lose the extra inches! After today's weigh in I OFFICIALLY have...

4.2 pounds to LOSE before Hawaii!

No comments: