Thursday, January 8, 2009

THURSDAY

Well, the good news is that I cheated and weighed myself today (I was going to wait until tomorrow) and it seems I have only gained 2 pounds. I don't feel like it! I think I have gained in inches more than weight. I know that weight can fluctuate, so I'll do all the BMI, body fat %, inches and weight tomorrow to have it recorded on my progress chart. If today's weight is accurate, I have 4.5 pounds to go in 5 weeks. I think I am going to add an "inch" goal to my weight goal before Hawaii. Regardless, I feel good knowing that I have plenty of time to get where I want to be before I hit the beach!

Today was great in the exercise department, here is what I did:
EXERCISE:
30 minutes on cross ramp elliptical
1 hour "Jump-O-Lean" class
20 minutes abs

DIET:
apple - 50
1/2 banana - 50
Go Lean cereal - 200
yogurt - 120
milk - 30
bread - 100
peanut butter - 100
honey - 40
dried fruit - 100
gushers - 90
triscuits - 40
BBQ Chicken - 250
orzo bean salad - 100
romaine salad with hazelnuts and parmesan - 130
broccoli with swiss - 100
jo jo cookies (I've got to get rid of these) - 300
potato chips - 150
Total so far = 1950 (crap, I'll do BETTER tomorrow!)

WATER:
45 ounces so far

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

good job jumping right back in to the routine! the new year is so motivating, huh? or maybe hawaii is even more motivating???:) i'm so jealous! you are going to have such a good time! which reminds me...you need me to watch your kids one of the days you're gone, right? remind me, okay?:)
thanks for keeping me motivated!