Friday, January 30, 2009

After a long hiatus...

I ran into my friend Sara at the gym today and talking to her motivated me to actually DO a post! Surprise! Since it's been two weeks, I feel the need to reassure my fitness friends (who may have lost hope in me by now) that I AM still alive! To recap the last couple weeks, I'd say... "crappy diet, good exercising." From this I can attest to the importance of BOTH! The only way to ensure success is to focus on diet AND exercise! That being said, I am still where I was two weeks ago. I am, however, enjoying some NEW things, namely pilates and spinning. I think I was kind of getting a rut with my same-old routine that I had going before the Christmas break. My schedule is a little bit different now which has forced me to change things up a bit. For anyone who has never tried pilates, I cannot recommend it enough! There is nothing more rejuvinating! I literally feel like a rubber band when I'm done... it's great! As far as spinning, I am remembering why I loved it so much years ago! There is no other cardio workout that makes my lungs HURT at the end! I literally FEEL like my lungs are growing BIGGER! Anyway, aside from all that, I hope that everyone is doing well! I intend to check in on you all more regularly! So, until next time...

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

yeah! welcome back friend! i have missed you!:) i really need to try more fun classes like pilates, yoga & spinning! one of these days i will!!!!! thanks for "checking in!!!":)