Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wednesday/Thursday

Today and yesterday have been okay days. I have not done great with my diet (I've eaten ice cream for the first time in 4-5 months). I've tried to plug away on water intake but allowed more calories by drinking orange juice and milk (which are never good "fillers" for me). Yesterday was my "off" day with exercise. Today was great - I worked out for 2 hours... 1 hour weights, 40 minutes cardio jump-o-lean class, 20 minutes abs. Tomorrow I am going to weigh in and measure. I will actually be happy if I maintain. I feel like my body is just trying to get used to getting back into a regular routine again with exercise. That being my focus this week, hopefully next week I can focus more on the diet and continue with the exercise.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

great job ali! feel great about what you are doing...you're keeping up with the routine & more importantly..you're keeping me going during these 2 sick weeks! ugh! i think we're back finally though & i got a run in today so that's motivating for me! i'm going to start my weights on monday finally! you keep up the good work!