Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday... back to the daily reporting!

Alright, back to the accountability thing... here is run down of my calories so far today:

DIET:
Go Lean Cereal (this has just started to taste good to me again, so it has been about 2 months since I've eaten it) - 200
Yogurt - 120
milk - 30
2 oatmeal cookies (bad I know) - 200
graham crackers - 120
pretzels - 120
banana - 100
2 hard boiled eggs - 120
protein bar - 200
pop tart - 200

total so far: 1480

EXERCISE:
45 minutes on elliptical
20 minutes legs (weights)
ran 1 mile on track

WATER:
35 ounces so far

2 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I just discovered your "other" blog and your little secret- congrats! So... how do you track calories for things like salad, veggies and fruit?

Carrie Anne said...

good job! i'm back now so sorry i've been slacker reporter lately! how are you feeling these days?