Monday, April 5, 2010

Here we go again!

Alright, I am officially back with my fitness buddies and back in the fitness world again! Baby #3 just turned 7 months and it definitely time I kick it in gear! Pulling out my spring/summer clothes last week solidified that all the more to me! Last week I took time to set some goals, take some measurements, contemplate life, and I will admit, splurge on one last binge. I have some good friends behind me who I will do a weekly check-in with (thank you Carrie, Natalie, Debbie and Sara!) My new goals are posted in the side column. I started out with a bang by getting up early to run and enjoyed a banana-less protein shake (I need to get some bananas today!) Calorie counting also starts today. I don't know how frequent I'll do a post here, but I'll try to as much as I can. My goal for this week is to just start losing... anything. Since the weekend was a bust with Easter, it's more of a half week, since weigh-ins are on Fridays. So, here's to HEALTHY living!

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

Hey...sorry I didn't post on this before. I am here and I am "in". I have been going strong since the day after Easter. How has it been going for you? I will try to get the email going this week! I miss you - especially going to the gym!!!!