Thursday, May 7, 2009

Struggling but Progressing

Well, I can't say that my "cold turkey no sugar" is a complete success, but I am at least doing better than I normally would as I try to be consciousness of it. The key for me is to get the sugar out of the house (which I am helping with by EATING). Seriously, as soon as the temptation is gone, it will be easier. Yesterday was not the best, but today was better (I did eat some sugar cereal... we have never allowed the kids to eat sugar cereal and I bought some justifying it as a weird pregnancy craving). Anyway, I didn't track perfectly today, but here is what I remember:

EXERCISE:
hour long spin class
20 minutes lower body weights

DIET:
eggs - 150
cereal - 250
milk - 150
some of Emma's spinach revioli - 50
grapes - 100
flax seed vege chips - 200
fruity candy things - 120
chocolate covered blueberries - 150
snacking..? - 250
mushroom asparagus risotto - 400
bread - 100
jam - 75?
TOTAL: 1995

WATER:
55+ ounces (so far)

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

ali i have been a slacker, too! i'm planning on getting through this week & going out of town but when i return i'm hitting it hard! i need to get with the program & not procrastinate anymore! i'm still trying to make good choices & i'm definitely watching what i eat...but i'm slacking a bit, too! ugh! anyway, keep up the good work! it keeps me going!!!! when are you planning on moving to boston? this year or next year? seeing those posts of jax at school really make me wish we lived there...i just don't think the schools here are nearly as good! i have no #s or data to back that up but it just doesn't seem like our kindergarten is as good!!!!