Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Report

DIET:
apple - 60
protein shake - 350
brown rice chips - 100
protein bar - 190
popcorn - 200
orange juice - 100
total so far: 1000
oh man - that total was as of 7:00pm.  Then we had dinner (late, as usual) and I probably consumed another 1000 calories!  Why is it so hard to restrain myself.  I was better today and did not snack beforehand.  But the 3 egg omelet full of roasted zucchini, fried ham and cheese (with butter) was more calories than I dare count.  Then on top of that, I had two pieces of french toast (and maybe a little cream on them :)  Okay, so maybe dinner was OVER 1000 calories.  I have got to plan our family dinners better or start showing a little restraint! 

EXERCISE:
biked 6 miles around neighborhood
ran 1 mile at gym
did exercise machine for 20 minutes
Butts and Gutts class - 20 minutes

WATER:
3 bottles so far

No comments: